As you all might know now, it’s almost Christmas! You’ve seen my whishlist and my read my taglist, but now I want to help you to find THE MOST PERFECT GIFT! And yes, of course the most perfect gifts are books, but here are some more original gifts 🙂
So here’s my gift guide:
- I am a big Harry Potter fan, so I say anything Harry Potter based is a good gift. Especially the Hogwarts Library. It’s a box that contains three books that are used througout the series. It a fun spin-off and one of the books (Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them) is getting a film somewhere in 2016.
- You have a lot of books, but nothing cool to cheer them up? How about these awesome bookends? I like the website of Knob Creek Metal. They have some really fun bookends. I think they are an awesome gift.
- Another great gift are leather journals. It’s a great gift for anyone who likes to write stuff down. Call me old fashion, but I don’t trust computer, they never do what I ask… And I know there are some like-minded people out there
- I love to drink some tea or hot chocolate and what better way to do that than with this fancy mug? I found this mug at Etsy.
- And my last gift for you: this really really really awesome book lamp! Oh My God I want that myself! You can find one at this site.
So this is it for this year’s gift guide! Let me know if you buy something from it, or if you get something as a gift! 🙂